The InterContinental Hotels Group’s rewards loyalty program is called Priority Club Rewards (US site).
There are three membership tiers:
- Club Level: Everyone starts at the Club Level just by signing up to their Priority Club program. You get extended check-out, where available, a weekday newspaper, where available, and you can transfer points between member accounts.
- Gold Elite: After your first fourteen nights in a calendar year (or earn 20,000 points), you enter the Gold Elite level. Gold Elite program gives you Priority Check-in, 10% bonus on base points, and an exclusive toll-free Gold Elite customer service number.
- Platinum Elite: After 50 nights or 60,000 points, you get the highest tier of Platinum Elite. You get all of the previous benefits plus complimentary room upgrades, guaranteed room availability, 50% bonus in base points, and an exclusive customer service number.
You earn 10 Priority Club points for every $1 USD you spend on eligible charges at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, and Holiday Inn Express. You earn 5 points for every $1 USD spent on eligible charges at Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites. Finally, at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts you earn $2,000 Priority Club points per stay.
They also have partnerships with IHG ANA co-branded and ANA Partner hotels, that list is available here. In addition to hotel stays, you can ear points with Priority Club Rewards partner airlines, that list is available here.
Redeeming points can get a little tricky because unlike many other reward programs, this one offers more than just hotel stays. They’re a lot like airline miles in that you can convert them to charitable donations, magazine subscriptions, and even golf equipment.
You can convert your points into stays at the following rates (points per night):
- Holiday Inn Express, Express by Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts – 10,000, 15,000 or 25,000
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations – 27,500
- Candlewood Suites – 15,000
- Staybridge Suites – 20,000
- Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts – 25,000
- Hotel Indigo – 25,000
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts – 30-40,000
You can, of course, always convert it to branded American Express gift cards you can spend at any hotel. The schedule, as of this writing, is:
- $100 Priority Club Rewards Card – 29,000 Points
- $125 Priority Club Rewards Card – 34,000 Points
- $150 Priority Club Rewards Card – 39,000 Points
- $200 Priority Club Rewards Card – 49,000 Points
- $250 Priority Club Rewards Card – 59,000 Points